* Required Fields
Your Price: £120.00
- Test anyone with suspected exposure to toxic elements
- Safe to use and get results in 7-10 business days
- Tests 31 toxic elements & heavy metal in the body
- Results reviewed by doctors and provides specific commentaries.
Your Price: £28.00
- Easy and safe home testing kits
- Detects toxicity levels of heavy metal - Cadmium
- Monitor body and evironment for Cadmium properties
- Cadmium levels from 10-1,000 ppm (parts per million)
- Quick & reliable results from one sample
Heavy metal poisoning may be caused by common heavy metal elements including lead, mercury, iron, cadmium, bismuth, and arsenic. They can enter your body through ingestion, inhalation, and absorption through skin. The symptoms of heavy metal poisoning depend on what kind of elements you’ve been frequently exposed to. If you drink from your tap or get water from a household well it’s very likely that you get exposed to certain heavy metal elements. TestCountry’s offered heavy metal testing kits allow you to identify harmful toxins in your household water. Your options include aluminum heavy metal toxicity test kit, arsenic heavy metal toxicity test kit, cadmium heavy metal toxicity test kit, copper heavy metal toxicity test kit, iron heavy metal toxicity test kit, mercury heavy metal toxicity test kit and more. We also offer multi-panel test kits that provide you a simple method to test for up to 31 heavy metals and toxins.