* Required Fields
Your Price: £89.00
- Test for the hormone Testosterone
- Easy & safe to use saliva collection kit
- Receive assessement of Testosterone levels in just 7 to 10 days
Your Price: £389.00
- Test for hormonal imbalancesof 8 essential hormones: Estradiol (E2), Progesterone (pg), Testosterone (T), DHEA-S and morning (plus noon, evening, and night) Cortisol
- Safe and easy to use saliva hormone test kit
- Get reliable results in 7 to 10 business days.
Estradiol is referred to as the “good” estrogen. It is the most important hormone produced mainly by the ovaries because it is the only estrogen that impacts the brain. This hormone is responsible for causing positive mood changes, healthy sexual lubrication, and normal sleep patterns. It also promotes neuron growth and helps improve your sense of smell, as well as maintain your balance and coordination. If your estradiol hormone is in sync with the other hormones in your body, you feel at your best and have more energy. However, when your estradiol level is greater than the normal level, you are likely to experience mood swings, irritability, hot flashes, sleep disturbances, etc.Although the symptoms may also be a cause of certain conditions, it won’t hurt if you will take into account your hormone levels to see if they have anything to do with your feeling out of sorts. This section provides a list of our offered estradiol hormone level imbalance testing kits. You can choose from a single estradiol hormone test to multi-panel test kits that allow you to screen up to eight essential hormones in your body. Knowing whether or not you are experiencing estradiol hormone level imbalance helps you discuss your condition to your physician, who in turn may provide you professional diagnosis and medication when necessary. The specimen may be collected from your saliva, urine, or blood depending on the type of estradiol hormone level imbalance test you choose.